Can someone please post which USB hub works with the Adafruit Feather RP2040?
I really don’t want to buy a bunch of USB hubs. ![]()
Can someone please post which USB hub works with the Adafruit Feather RP2040?
I really don’t want to buy a bunch of USB hubs. ![]()
I can’t guarantee anything, but I just got this Anker hub from Amazon and it seems to work:
My remapper is the dual pico variant.
On order is this USB 2.0 hub, I’ll report back when I have it.
Out of curiosity, I tested this combined USB hub and switch which I already have to share all my HID devices between Windows and Linux PCs.
This works. It is USB 2.0
It worked for about 10 seconds and blew up!
Oh well.
Sorry for the late reply.
I had this one at home, but it doesn’t work.
Then I bought this one, and it works great.
Thank you.
UK Amazon link for the above: